Manchester Organics has a continually expanding catalogue of over 50,000 compounds, supplied to a wide and diverse client base. This catalogue of compounds is managed and maintained via an in house bespoke database based upon the Isentris software.
We require a chemistry graduate to join our commercial team in the position of database administrator. The role is responsible for maintaining all compound entries with the Manchester Organics portfolio.
- Ensure all catalogue pricing is up to date and in line with market values
- Build relationships with extensive supplier base to receive up to date compound pricing to enable competitive offerings
- Upload new and novel compounds to company database
- Downloading and formatting of company catalogues to update customers and portal offerings
- Monitoring best selling compounds and compounds of high interest
- Helping to arrange hotel stay and travel as per the sales team requirements
- Helping to arrange shipping of stands and promo material in relation to sales team visits
- Other administrative duties as per requirements of the commercial team
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft software
- Previous data entry experience would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent with numbers and understanding of currency conversion
- Understanding of global trade would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, organised, professional in manner
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Understanding and experience of chemistry would be an advantage
Full training, competitive salary, contribution to pension scheme and 22 days standard holiday.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org