On Tuesday 21st April ‘Deal With It’® will be holding a Safety Leadership Masterclass for Managers and Supervisors at The Heath’s sister site Londoneast-uk Business & Technical Park in Dagenham, East London and places are available to book now.
The key message of the masterclass is that strong Safety Leadership by all levels of management is vital to continuous improvement and accident reduction. This is a practical and interactive event with limited spaces. The agenda for the day will consist of the following:
- Introduction – the importance of managing safety as part of a balanced business agenda
- Legislation overview (optional)
- Case Study – Ken Woodward or ‘In the Real World’ DVD’
- Organisational Culture – movement from compliance to commitment driven
- Mindful Leadership and engagement
- Developing a ‘Just Culture’ and considering behaviour types
- Influential communication and coaching
- Safety Discussions
- Key Safe Behaviours for leaders
- Summary and future actions
At the end of the session, managers and supervisors will be asked to reflect on their own personal ‘Key Safe Behaviours’ accepting that they have a key role in demonstrating real safety leadership every day in the way that they act, speak, listen, support and plan for H&S. They will then generate a Personal Action Plan for themselves to implement after the workshop.
It is an all-day event. 9am start. Cost £200 + vat per person.
To book your place(s) please contact Neil Lancaster on T: 0208 5283090 or E:: firstname.lastname@example.org