SOG Group – Fitness Instructor
Company: SOG Resources Ltd
Job Title: Fitness Instructor
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours of Work: 4 hours per week
Core Hours: Sundays 10:00 – 14:00
Contract: Zero Hours
Start Date: Sunday 26th June 2017
Benefits: Free Gym Membership & 15% Discount Card for Foodini Restaurant
A vacancy has arisen within the Heath Leisure Suite as a Fitness Instructor for SOG Resources Limited at The Heath Business & Technical Park, Runcorn.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
You will be required to undertake various activities under the instruction of the Fitness Manager. Full on the job training will be given.
- Provide fitness help, advice and fitness programs to gym members
- Cleaning equipment and areas of the gym ensuring equipment is fit for purpose
- Cash handling and maintaining the security of the gym
- Reception duties – answering phone, email and in enquiries in person
- Cover various fitness classes
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the health and safety of the gyms members, visitors and staff
Applicants must be able to work as a team and have a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude to customer care. You must be able to demonstrate appropriate level of safety awareness, work on your own initiative with little supervision, be trustworthy and reliable, and flexible and willing to do what is required to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Instruction Qualification
- Basic IT skills to use in house systems (training will be given)
- First Aid qualification
- Class qualifications preferable
For more information please contact Mark McGrath, Fitness Manager on 01928 515105 or via email email@example.com
SOG Group – Grounds Operative
Company: SOG Resources Ltd
Job Title: Grounds Operative
Salary: Minimum Wage
Hours of Work: 15 hours per week (2 days).
Core Hours 7.45am -15.45 pm
Contract: 4 months Fixed Term
A vacancy has arisen within the Grounds Services Section as a Grounds Operative for SOG Resources Limited at The Heath Business & Technical Park, Runcorn.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- General Ground Maintenance including Hedge Cutting/Mowing/Waste Removal.
- Spraying Licence Preferable (not essential).
- Excavations under supervision.
- Be experienced with working machinery safely.
- Demonstrate appropriate level of safety awareness.
- Be able to work on own initiative with little supervision.
- Be trustworthy and reliable.
- Applicants must be able to work as a team player and have a positive and helpful attitude to customer care.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
- Must be flexible and willing to do what is required to meet the needs of the business.
For more information please contact Eileen Miller on 01928 51 1151 or forward Curriculum Vitae by ‘e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications will be Friday 19th May 2017
SpheriTech – Career Opportunities
Spheritech is a Research and Development based company working in a range of markets including the healthcare industry, personal care & homecare through to agrochemicals. We specialise in polymer chemistry, peptide synthesis and preparative HPLC. The company are currently working on a wound dressing which will enter into a clinical trial early 2017. We are also developing polymers for regenerative medicine having just been awarded an Innovate UK grant to develop a scaffold for hip repair.
The company is mainly funded through contract work and is seeking a chemist to work on customer funded projects and occasionally R&D. Ideally we are looking for a chemist with experience in organic chemistry or polymer chemistry. The position is open to anyone from HND to PhD level. Remuneration package will be dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Please contact Dr Donald A Wellings on 01928 511331 or 07540803320. Alternatively email on email@example.com