The Heath, owned and operated by SOG Group since March 2000, is one of the UK’s leading independently-owned business and technical parks and is home to more than 150 world-class organisations, providing collaborative opportunities for like-minded businesses. However, it is not just the flexible and cost-effective space arrangements that have encouraged companies from a broad spectrum of business sectors to locate at the park.
For scientific businesses The Heath offers valuable on-site expertise along with technical and scientific support services which include precision engineering and scientific glassblowing, bespoke laboratory design and build and health and safety support.
Laboratory spaces are equipped with waste, water and air services. Fully vented fume cupboards, benching, sinks, write-up areas (if not existing) will be installed to meet individual business requirements.
All business locating at The Heath have access to a range of business support services including conference and event space hire, wi-fi enabled restaurant and business lounge, on-site gymnasium, print shop, reception, mail and stores services. 24/7 security and building access is available and ample free car parking is provided for residents and their visitors.
Current space availability includes:
- Office space – modular and open-plan options – from 150 to 5000+ sq.ft
- Laboratory space – from 365 to 5000+ sq.ft
- Self-contained office and laboratory suite – 3645 + 1927 sq.ft respectively
- Self-contained office suite with kitchen and storage – 3000 sq.ft
- Retail shop outlet – 376 sq.ft
- New build opportunities for companies wishing to occupy dedicated space within an established and successful business park community
All spaces have windows with garden views; have access to kitchen and toilet facilities close-by and are a short walk to car parking and central site facilities.