For assistance call 01928 511132
There's always lots of things happening at The Heath. Check back regularly or bookmark this page for all the latest news. With around 150+ companies located at The Heath, there's always something going on.
Cal Light Year to the rescue!
Trainee Scientific Glassblower ‘honoured’ to join SOG
Minister says ‘extraordinary transformation’ of The Heath is an i...
2013• ITS Technology Group wins New Business of the Year!
• SOG's 'Deal With It' wins Export Award!
• SOG wins Heath Football Tournament!
• Regional Scouts Awards success at The Heath
• FREE microscopy expertise and access on offer to Heath SMEs
• Polymorph wins IT Europa Award for SME Solution of the year 2013
• HEATH BUSINESSES- Are you looking for funding/coaching/mentoring?
• SOG Chairman Dr Peter Cook announces his retirement
• Frocks and Flowers ‘Prom Fayre’ is a success for The Heath’s Nata...
• Kainos Community Expands its services
• OBE success for Alison Perry of ITS Technologies
• SOG’s ‘Deal With It’ safety training programme heads for ...
• Pat’s very special MBE appointment with The Queen
• Love Frocks Love Training!
• 'Deal With It'® success with Meggitt Polymers
2012• Music award success for The Hummingbirds.
• Hundreds of enthusiasts attend Radio Rally at The Heath!
• SOG’s business model is template for regeneration says Alastair C...
• Love Frocks runner-up in Prestigious Business Awards.
• Football success for The Heath Leisure Suite
• Scouts honoured as Duke of Kent visits The Heath
• Praise for safety programme Deal With It®!
• Fashion Show success for Love Frocks!
• Mexichem Fluor opens new R&D laboratory at The Heath
• SOG Employee completes local marathon for charity
• Scientists at The Heath in ground-breaking regenerative medicine ...
• Aqueous SEO special Autumn offer: Free website analysis plus 10% ...
• Go Green Electricity would like to offer special deals to Heath r...
• The Heath uses pedal power in charity fundraising event
• Super Cycle Challenge fundraising success!
• TW Languages would like to offer preferential rates to residents ...
• GlamiAm and Love Frocks Fashion Show
• SOG gives Mayor’s charities a welcome boost
• Help support the brave Polymorph team taking part in HellRunner!
• Celebrity visit for Heath Resident Love Frocks!
• Heath Resident, Polymorph Ltd, shortlisted for UK IT Industry Awa...
• American Success for SOG's 'Deal With It'!
• The Heath in tune with local community for new dance afternoons
• Specialist chemistry firm opens research laboratory at The Heath
• Heath Leisure Suite fitness manager, John Shelbourne, awarded as ...
• The Heath backs Cheshire Scouts’ volunteer recruitment campaign
• Hundreds of Scouts from across Frodsham and Helsby held a party a...
• Pylon decision delay is putting jobs at risk, bosses at The Heath...
• Heath Resident, Skill Zone, creates and launches website for tale...
• Deal With It® working with Merck
• Accountancy Competition Success for Total People Apprentices
• Shadow Employment Minister calls for changes in Government econom...
• SOG Employee honoured with Queen's Award
• Heath Resident, Mick Millea of Wood Group PSN and wife Sheila don...
• John Shelbourne, of Heath Leisure Suite, in Charity Fund raising ...
• SOG Chairman is appointed a Deputy Lieutenant of Cheshire
• GOSH Productions Ltd offering business web videos at 10% discount
• Alastair Campbell and Shadow Minister to attend Halton ‘Employmen...
• Cheshire Landscape Trusts Community Orchard Project 2011/12
• Runcorn technology firm Nanoco completes £1.2m order of quantum d...
• ITS strengthen the team with the key appointment of Adrian Crook ...
• Further expansion of its technologies through innovative chinese ...
• The Hummingbirds meet the Queen
• Aqueous SEO just got even bigger!
• Cal Sameday are giving every customer, whether new or existing, t...
• Runcorn inventor cleans up with bug-busting waterless wash
• Oil services firm taps Runcorn’s quality skill base to recruit 10...
• Small exhibition of photographic work with a twist- all of the im...
• Meet Colin Jackson at Cronton Riverside College this Friday (30th...
• Naomi McMullen of GSS Training Ltd taking on Mount Kilimanjaro...
• Pam Myers of SOG appointed one of the new Assistant District Comm...
• Glam I Am - One-stop shop for looking your best
• Paragon PE Ltd - All Over Waterless Body Wash ...
• Runcorn energy firm ACAL Energy receives major funding from the C...
• The Heath Restaurant partners local school and college
• ITS Technologies acquire it managed service business – TMG IT
• Heath Boulevard and Sat Nav update! WA7 4NH
• The world’s first handover of FlowCath®, the very latest in fuel ...
• Technology firm Nanoco Group has achieved a performance milestone
• Aqueous SEO just got bigger!
• Cheshire Landscape Trust - Community Orchards
• Gluten-Free Result from Romer Labs®
• Planners give go-ahead for high-tech laboratory at The Heath
2011• ACAL Energy Commissions Innovative Fuel Cell System
• Spheritech has been awarded a European grant to develop polymers ...
• December has seen the completion of a major 2-year project for MW...
• SOG brings a little Christmas cheer to their good neighbours
• A light of Hope - Kainos Community CHALLENGE to CHANGE
• Plum job for schoolchildren at The Heath’s new orchard
• Mission accomplished - 17,664 man hours without injury or environ...
• Romer Labs® wins Lower Austrian Innovation Prize
• Gosh Productions Limited
• The Heath School Careers Convention October 2011
• Axial Systems offer free network assessment
• Poppy Appeal 2011
• Heath Leisure Suite supports Children In Need
• Award Winning Sentinel Performance Solutions
• Welcome to New Residents
• Volkerlaser hold The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
• Fashion Evening a huge success
• Autumn Wedding Fayre at The Heath Business Park
• Green-minded business park ‘recycles’ huge science block!
• Charles Davies joins the SOG Board as Operations Director
• Laughs all the way as showbiz legend Ken Dodd launches The Heath’...
• Runcorn art students wow business executives with their talents
• Business Minister Mark Prisk is impressed by The Heath’s regenera...
• Showbiz legend Ken Dodd to launch The Heath’s ‘community’ day
• Fantastic Summer Conference Rates
• The Heath Business & Technical Park wins Halton award
• Lucky Mark celebrates a year’s free office space at The Heath
• Science block demolition marks key stage in The Heath’s expansion...
• Top food allergen testing firm arrives at The Heath
• Sanofi-Aventis signs up specialist consultants for Dagenham site ...
• Task Force delegation’s fact-finding visit to The Heath
• Science block safety record proves great news for charities!
2010• The Heath’s vibrant rebrand to reflect its vision for future
• Boom-time for Runcorn’s residential rental company
• MEP Sajjad Karim is latest high profile politician to visit The H...
• Vogue boost for fashion designer based at The Heath
• Lab design makes a big difference for nanotechnology firm
• Crack e-crime fighting unit relocates to The Heath
• Satisfy your hunger for success – with a networking breakfast
• The Heath hosts specialist course for scientists
• Conservation charity land appeal to save Cheshire apples
• Love Frocks summer collection debuts at fashion boutique
• Sonya’s counselling master-class can boost your business
• Heath Residents Commission Scheme
• Management changes reflect SOG Ltd’s expansion plans
• William Hague hails The Heath an inspiring success story
• Investment boosts SpheriTech’s phenomenal growth
2009• Love Frocks scoops new business award
• World-class ‘makeover’ assignment for Runcorn beauty consultants
• AM Technology scoops national innovation award
• The Heath’s ‘surgeries’ help businesses tackle the recession
• Be a winner as a loser in The Heath’s great health challenge
• Love Frocks showcases its first fashion show at The Heath
• Cheshire firm receives global recognition for clean technology
• Free ‘surgeries’ help businesses survive global slowdown
Services & Facilities
Science and Support: