click to enlarge
The Heath Restaurant
|Monday to Friday||0730 – 1500 hrs|
|Lunch||1145 – 1330 hrs|
|Hot drinks||from 0730 hrs|
|Breakfast||from 0800 hrs|
The Heath’s Foodini Restaurant is the central hub for all our businesses here at The Heath, providing a relaxed atmosphere whilst supplying both hot and cold food and beverages making it the ideal space for any informal meeting. However, The Foodini is not only for onsite residents but is also open to the public to come in and enjoy. Free Wi-Fi and ample parking is also available.
We have a selection of food options available:
- A full English breakfast or a light breakfast offer of pastries and toasted fruit cake and breads
- Grab and go options from homemade sandwiches, rolls, toasties, paninis, fruit pots and other daily specials
- Daily deli and salad bar which offers freshly made to order sandwiches and seasonal salads
- Hot meals including homemade main meals to satisfy all appetites, jacket potatoes with hot and cold fillings, hot pasta king options, made to order omelettes, hot snack boxes including healthy, vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Hot beverages with award winning Lavazza coffee and flavoured teas
- Snacks – chocolate bars, crisps, fruit and healthy options
|Monday to Friday||0800 – 2000 hrs|
The Heath’s Business Lounge is adjacent to The Foodini Restaurant and is aimed at providing a quieter and relaxed meeting place away from the main restaurant area. Free Wi-Fi is available.
The Business Lounge is also available to book as part of our Conference Centre offering so may not always be available as a drop-in facility.
Vending machines serving snacks and drinks are located on Heath Plaza.
You can contact the Restaurant directly on 01928 513368 or email Anthony Stonebanks the chef manager at firstname.lastname@example.org