Job Vacancy at SOG Resources, The Heath Business & Technical Park
Runcorn Heath Communications Officer (RHCO)
A vacancy working within the Security team as a Communication’s Officer at SOG Resources Limited, The Heath Business & Technical Park has arisen.
The job role will be to provide support to a 4-person shift team of professional Security Officers. You will be expected to:-
- Play a key role in the site emergency procedures.
- Act quickly and effectively when dealing with fire alarms, medical or other emergency situations that may occur.
- Control the site cardkey access control system
- Operate the main telephone system out of hours
- Operate the site radio system for communication with emergency personnel
- Operate the site public address system and gate intercoms
- Operate the CCTV systems
- Log all incidents in the site occurrence log for future reference
Full training will be given on all aspects of the role but applicant must hold a current SIA Licence.
The role will be delivered by completing a 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shift pattern.
Applicants must be able to work as a team player and have a positive and helpful attitude to customer care.
Salary circ. £17k
This will be a permanent position, subject to a 3 month probationary period.
For more information please contact Karen Urmson on Ext 3395 (01928) 513395, or forward a Curriculum Vitae by ‘e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications will be Wednesday 21st February 2018