‘DELIVERING THE HYDROGEN ECONOMY NW’
Please note this event is currently fully booked – visit: https://hydrogeneconomynw.com for further details
The Heath Business and Technical Park is delighted to be hosting this exciting event on 05th June as The North West is poised to deliver the UK’s first hydrogen economy which could deliver billions of pounds to the regional economy, driving inward investment and creating thousands of jobs.
The event brings together key stakeholders from across the region to discuss how the North West can collaborate to deliver pioneering hydrogen projects that set the standard for the UK. It will address the opportunity to develop hydrogen as a key part of the UK’s Industrial Strategy, setting a roadmap for the future.
WHAT WILL THE EVENT DELIVER?
- Commercial scale production of hydrogen
- Hydrogen fuelled mass transit vehicles on both road and rail
- Network and connect with the companies and individuals across the North West who are driving the region’s hydrogen economy forward.
- The adoption of hydrogen as a viable and sustainable green fuel for domestic and commercial usage.
- A viable hydrogen distribution and storage network
Attendees will hear from some of the key players in the North West, including INOVYN, Alstom, Cadent, BOC Gases, Peel Environmental, ULEMco and Costain.
Delegates will also hear from key business and political leaders about how the region has committed £500m to meet the challenge of becoming the UK’s first zero carbon industrial cluster by 2040.
see: https://hydrogeneconomynw.com for further information