The Heath Business and Technical Park sits within the heart of residential Runcorn and we welcome visitors to our site. It is easy to park so why not call in at your leisure and enjoy some of the services and amenities on offer:
- The Cafe at The Heath – open 5 days a week, serving hot and cold food and beverages. Free wi-fi is available.
- Heath Leisure Suite – open 7 days a week, offering a gym, personal training and fitness classes for all ages and abilities.
- Children’s play area – free to use – just check opening times via our website or call 07817-745449.
- Community Tea Dances – join us for The Heath’s version of Strictly Come Dancing without being voted off! Organised by Alan McKie of Older But Wiser Wellbeing
- Stuart Francis Hair and Beauty Salon
- Love Frocks – bespoke dressmaking and alterations service, very popular for proms and a day at the races
- Fields Physiotherapy Clinic
- Merseyside Printing – for all your design and print services
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies – treat yourself to a Swedish massage or new gel nails (via Helen in Heath Leisure Suite)
- The Barber Shop – gentlemen call in to our salon in Heath Leisure Suite
- Community Police base – located on Heath Plaza – check out drop-in clinic times on the board outside
The Heath is also the host for many community, social and fundraising events such as the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning raising funds for Macmillan cancer support and it has been home to the Scouts for many years now hosting jamborees and special visitors such as Bear Grylls – British adventurer, writer and television presenter from Northern Ireland.
If you are looking for childcare there are two day nurseries located nearby:
- Heathside Day Nursery – Heath Road South, T: 01928-560243
- The Park Day Nursery – Moughland Lane, T: 01928-568118
Runcorn offers a range of schools ranging from Primary to Secondary Schools as well as sixth form colleges.
If you are interested in golf, then located on Moughland Lane adjacent to The Heath is Runcorn Golf Club which offers preferential rates to Heath resident businesses. Ask at the Science Centre Reception for more information. T: 01928-564791.
If you are looking to book a venue for a private event, whether this be a wedding, family celebration or a charity fundraiser and would like catering services please go to our Cafe page to find out more information.