The Heath is recognised as a scientific centre of excellence within the North West region and its dedicated Science Centre is home to some of the world’s leading scientific organisations. Companies can occupy existing facilities or can create bespoke laboratory space to meet specific business requirements.
All lab modules are equipped with waste, water and air services. Piped Nitrogen is available throughout the building and bottled gases can be stored securely in designated external storage. Fully vented fume cupboards, benching, sinks, write-up areas etc. (if not existing) will be installed as required.
SOG’s project team will work closely with you to ensure your lab (and any additional office/other) space meets all your operational requirements from day one.
If you are interested in office space at The Heath please do not hesitate to call us on 01928-51-5988 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
Specialist on-site laboratory support services are also available to Heath residents and external organisations and include:
- Scientific glassblowing
- Precision engineering
- Engineering & lab technician support services
- Lab design & construction
- Health & Safety services
For further details see our Scientific Support page
For a monthly licence fee your serviced laboratory space at The Heath includes:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Water usage under 500 litres per day per laboratory
- Basic telephone and broadband package
- Utility charges (heating/lighting/standard power/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access to your accommodation
- 24/7 security
- Office cleaning
- Reception services
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Logistics services including goods inward/dispatch, delivery of parcels, porter services
- Help desk
- Maintenance of fixtures/fittings as provided by SOG
- Staff Car parking